As we move together through uncertain times, the safety of hundreds of residents and team members in Mark-Taylor communities across Arizona remains our primary concern and the guiding force for operational enhancements.
Our COVID-19 response team continues to closely monitor and follow guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and government officials through this rapidly evolving situation. The current public health crisis is a chance for us to stand together to protect those most vulnerable in our communities and, as such, we’ve implemented precautions at our communities and corporate offices including, but not limited to:
• Temporarily closing community amenities such as pools, spas, fitness centers, business centers and other common areas to reduce the risk of exposure and promote social distancing
• Enhancing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols in all common areas
• Limiting access to our leasing and staff offices and communicating by phone and email whenever possible
• Promoting responsible personal hygiene practices
• Providing flexibility for team members to work from home whenever possible
Mark-Taylor has always been a family. Our communities and corporate team remain operational and we’ll continue to serve valued community members – our extended family throughout this crisis. We’ve prepared for multiple scenarios and will continue to communicate any operational changes needed to maintain safety.
We express our gratitude to first responders and our medical community for their tireless efforts. We remain steady in our focus and grateful for our Mark-Taylor team and community members.