Fall in love with the modern, luxe atmosphere at Hanover Mill Avenue, a community that beats to the drum of downtown Tempe. Enjoy modern interiors, high-end community amenities and the excitement of urban living, all within an environment conducive to both peaceful solitude and chilling with friends.
- Apartment Features
- Community Features
A perfect match for trendsetters, your Hanover Mill Avenue home serves up style in every way, from interior draws like gourmet kitchens equipped with large islands, granite slab countertops and tile backsplashes to custom cabinetry. We know making your space personal is important, and custom color accent walls in your living space meets your desire for self-expression.
An open living area features soaring ceilings, bedrooms with plush carpeting and spacious walk-in closets, and wood-style flooring in living and dining areas truly make this living environment like no other in the market. Slip into a peaceful oasis in your bathroom soaking tub. Dual sinks and natural countertops provide serene touches and a Zen feel. Select a one- or two-bedroom floor plan that best suits your needs with more than a dozen options ranging from 550 to more than 1,430 square feet.
Outside your front door a contemporary vibe abounds where you’ll share common-area amenities with friends and family. Take a dip in the resort-style pool, check emails in the cyber lounge with iMac computers, and get your heart rate up in a 24-hour fitness club with state-of-the-art equipment. Get to know your neighbors in the clubhouse or at the outdoor grills, dining areas, and inviting fireplace. Head to the screening room to watch a blockbuster hit on the 128-inch projector screen, or head out to a movie at the nearby AMC Theatre. Located within walking distance of the vibrant downtown Tempe scene, you’ll find plenty of hip restaurants and bars. Popular destinations including Tempe Town Lake, ASU Gammage Memorial Auditorium and ASU’s Sun Devil Football Stadium are just minutes away.
The community is located right off the Arizona State Route 202 and the Loop 101, providing easy access to neighboring communities like Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Mesa.
- Large kitchen islands
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Granite slab countertops with tile backsplash
- Computer desks (available in select homes)
- Custom cabinetry
- Custom-color accent walls
- Dual sinks (available in select homes)
- Energy efficient full-size washers and dryers
- Luxury bathrooms with natural stone countertops
- Oversized oval soaking tubs
- Frameless shower doors (in select homes)
- Open living spaces with high ceilings
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Wood-style flooring in living and dining areas
- Terraces (available in select homes)
- 24-hour fitness club with Technogym equipment
- Dining room
- Freight elevator
- Aqua lounge with seating and dining space
- Clubhouse with HDTV living room
- Controlled-access community
- Cyber lounge with iMac computers
- Conference rooms
- Outdoor grills, dining areas, and cozy fireplace
- Resident courtyard with resort-style pool
- Screening room with 128-inch projector screen
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom