Rental Application Qualifications
- Household income of 2.5 times the rental amount
- Satisfactory credit status
- Co-signers allowed at select properties
- 1 Bedroom up to 2 people
- 2 Bedroom up to 4 people
- 3 Bedroom up to 6 people
- 1 Bedroom up to 2 vehicles
- 2 Bedroom up to 3 vehicles
- 3 Bedroom up to 3 vehicles
- Application fee is non-refundable
- Assistive-living animals and indoor cats welcome at all Mark-Taylor properties
- Dogs accepted at select properties (breed restrictions may apply)
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
To honor our brave men and women who protect our freedom, Mark-Taylor presents Military Love, an exclusive discount program that applies to active, reserve, retired and disabled military personnel. Simply use the promo code “MTLOVE” on your online application and RECEIVE $300 off your move-in*!
*Must show current Military ID card or DD-214 to receive discount at move-in. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Life Upgraded Giveaway
- 1 Year of Free Rent — (a $15,000 value)
- Ways to Enter | Chances to Win — Feb 2nd – Mar 31st
- WHERE TO — Any Mark-Taylor Community — Located in Arizona and Nevada
- HOW TO — Community Tour — Tour one of our outstanding communities, fill out an entry form, and drop it in the ENTER TO WIN box*!
- Bonus Entry — Post a photo of your community tour on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, using the hashtag #MTtour2win and the name of the community
* One entry per person, per community
Entry Deadline March 31st, 2015 | Winner Drawing April 15th, 2015
View official rules
Life Upgraded Guaranteed
Mark-Taylor and San Norterra are committed to upgrading your life in your new apartment home. The quality of our craftsmanship and customer service come together to create the ultimate in luxury apartment living. As our resident, if you find yourself looking to upgrade your life further by moving to another apartment at San Norterra, we're here to help. Our "Life Upgraded"
Guarantee will allow you to relocate to another apartment home within our community at no additional cost to you. To learn more, stop by the office for details.
*No fees to transfer, pending inspection
*Eligible residents are contracted to a 12 month lease and must occupy original apartment for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days
*Market rental rate will apply to new apartment
- November 18, 2013
- First Mark-Taylor-Designed Rental Community Opening In Gilbert
- November 2013
- Mark-Taylor featured as "Best Places to Rent" in AZ
- July 2013
- Luxury Apartment of the Month in Phoenix: San Norterra
- December 18, 2012
- San Norterra complex welcomes its 1st residents
What a great endorsement for our Mark-Taylor communities!
Four Phoenix neighborhoods and Tempe made it to the Unofficial Guide to Hipsterhoods of the Mountain West. The nonscientific analysis of cities across the Mountain West states was published by Panethos over …
Urban, contemporary properties enhance company’s portfolio and geographic footprint
In a move that illustrates its effectiveness as a luxury multifamily manager with universal appeal, Mark-Taylor Residential was named manager of three hip, trendy urban communities for third-party developers in the …
As part of its “Generation Next” series, AZRE Magazine features an insightful interview with our very own Chris Brozina, Mark-Taylor’s very smart Vice President of Development.
Brozina shares his growth in the development industry, and how fortunate he feels to …
Mark-Taylor Residential recently assumed management of a multifamily community located in the heart of the ASU rental corridor, Onnix http://www.mark-taylor.com/arizona/onnix/), and immediately repositioned the community as part of its premier portfolio.
Onnix was transformed within 24 hours after a …
Mark-Taylor hiring for new Scottsdale, Tempe apartment complexes
Think you have the drive and skills to “Make it Mark-Taylor?” The best and brightest people come to work at Mark-Taylor, and we need more! We’re a Business Journal “Best Places …
Multifamily dwelling in the future is getting more luxurious, and Mark-Taylor is on-trend with new communities recently opened in Gilbert, Tucson and soon central Scottsdale.
“You like to feel you’re living in a secluded custom home apartment, but you need …
The town of Gilbert was recently ranked No. 22 in the “Best Places to Live 2014″ for cities with a population of 50,000 to 300,000 people in Money Magazine, with a projected job growth of 8 percent. A perfect place …
Scottsdale is a nationwide shining and rising star. Whether it is the city’s year-round warm weather and abundant sunshine or the artsy and upscale style, it is appealing to both its residents and loyal guests. Whether you’re a full time …
Mark-Taylor opens the doors to its newest luxury community – a 274-unit project located in one of most beautiful backdrops north of Tucson, Ariz. Read about the new San Dorado project:
The Villas at San Dorado in Commercial Property News…