Rental Application Qualifications
- One year of favorable rental history or proof of home ownership
- Household income of 2.5 times the rental amount
- Satisfactory credit status
- Co-signers allowed at select properties
- 1 bedroom up to 2 people
- 2 bedroom up to 4 people
- 3 bedroom up to 6 people
- 1 bedroom up to 2 vehicles
- 2 bedroom up to 3 vehicles
- 3 bedroom up to 3 vehicles
- Application fee is nonrefundable
- Security Deposit is refundable within 48 hours of reserving apartment
- After 48 hours, security deposit is nonrefundable
- Assistive-living animals and indoor cats welcome at all Mark-Taylor properties
- Dogs accepted at select properties (breed restrictions may apply)
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
To honor our brave men and women who protect our freedom, Mark-Taylor presents Military Love, an exclusive discount program that applies to active, reserve, retired and disabled military personnel. Simply use the promo code “MTLOVE” on your online application and RECEIVE $300 off your move-in*!
*Must show current Military ID card or DD-214 to receive discount at move-in. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Life Upgraded Guaranteed
Mark-Taylor and San Marquis are committed to upgrading your life in your new apartment home. The quality of our craftsmanship and customer service come together to create the ultimate in luxury apartment living. As our resident, if you find yourself looking to upgrade your life further by moving to another apartment at San Marquis, we're here to help. Our "Life Upgraded"
Guarantee will allow you to relocate to another apartment home within our community at no additional cost to you. To learn more, stop by the office for details.
*No fees to transfer, pending inspection
*Eligible residents are contracted to a 12 month lease and must occupy original apartment for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days
*Market rental rate will apply to new apartment
- October 18, 2012
- Mark-Taylor breaks ground on 384-unit community in high-tech corridor
- October 9, 2012
- Mark-Taylor takes giving to new levels
- August 26, 2012
- Mark Willis named Development Controller
- May 15, 2012
- Mark-Taylor/Kitchell celebrate grand opening of Tempe community
- November 18, 2013
- First Mark-Taylor-Designed Rental Community Opening In Gilbert
- November 2013
- Mark-Taylor featured as "Best Places to Rent" in AZ
- October 2012
- "Brightest stars" - Arizona Business Magazine
- October 2012
- "Living in Luxury" - Arizona Business Magazine
- September 3, 2012
- "Apartment development ramps up in Scottsdale" - Arizona Republic
- August 3, 2012
- "New large-scale, luxury apartment community opens in Chandler" - Arizona Republic
- July 15, 2012
- "Scottsdale polo matches grab well-known sponsors" - Business Journal
- July 9, 2012
- "Luxury apartments offer dream room prize in innovative Pinterest promotion" - Arizona Republic
- May 15, 2012
- "Mark-Taylor/Kitchell celebrate grand opening of Tempe community" - Arizona Republic
- May 11, 2012
- "Arizona builders catering apartments to families" - Arizona Daily Star
Today is Amazon Prime Day – a great day for great deals, and if you’re with Mark-Taylor you’re one of a very select group of apartment renters who can get your packages delivered to one of our sweet on-site Amazon …
The post It’s Amazon Prime Day – and MT residents have it better than others! appeared first on Mark-Taylor Beat.
The holidays can be quite the whirlwind and cause even the most premature planners to become last-minute liaisons. Between finalizing your gift guide and coordinating dinner parties, there’s hardly any time left over to focus on next year. However, New …
The first Mark-Taylor-developed rental community in Mesa in almost two decades, San Posada, is well underway and promises to meet a need that is gradually diminishing with the proliferation of high-density communities: those with expansive living areas and wide, open, …
The post Mark-Taylor to bring spacious multifamily concept to Mesa appeared first on Mark-Taylor Beat.
Mark-Taylor was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Multifamily. The annual list of “Best Places to Work” was created by Multifamily Leadership & Talent Summit and Best Companies Group.
This survey and award program was …
The post Mark-Taylor named to Best Places to Work in Multifamily appeared first on Mark-Taylor Beat.
Phoenix — Mark-Taylor has unveiled a new low density apartment development in the heart of the Scottsdale Road corridor in Phoenix. The spread out plan allows for units that are nearly 25 percent larger than other developments. Read the full …
The post Mark-Taylor low-density lifestyle featured in national trade appeared first on Mark-Taylor Beat.
Now in its ninth year, the Mark-Taylor Summer of Love pool party series celebrates neighborhood, a sense of community, poolside fun and friends. Each event offers residents and the general public a chance to win a personalized pool party which …
The only place that can call itself the official residence within the luxurious Scottsdale Quarter is seeking the ideal professional to serve as the Crescent Scottsdale Quarter concierge – a refined, knowledgeable, connected and resourceful connoisseur who can cater to …
The post Crescent Scottsdale Quarter seeks professional concierge for ultra-chic community appeared first on Mark-Taylor Beat.
What a great endorsement for our Mark-Taylor communities!
Four Phoenix neighborhoods and Tempe made it to the Unofficial Guide to Hipsterhoods of the Mountain West. The nonscientific analysis of cities across the Mountain West states was published by Panethos over …
Urban, contemporary properties enhance company’s portfolio and geographic footprint
In a move that illustrates its effectiveness as a luxury multifamily manager with universal appeal, Mark-Taylor Residential was named manager of three hip, trendy urban communities for third-party developers in the …
The post Mark-Taylor awarded property management of three Central Phoenix communities appeared first on Mark-Taylor Beat.
As part of its “Generation Next” series, AZRE Magazine features an insightful interview with our very own Chris Brozina, Mark-Taylor’s very smart Vice President of Development.
Brozina shares his growth in the development industry, and how fortunate he feels to …
The post Arizona Real Estate Magazine features VP of Development Chris Brozina appeared first on Mark-Taylor Beat.