Rental Application Qualifications
- One year of favorable rental history or proof of home ownership
- Household income of 2.5 times the rental amount
- Satisfactory credit status
- Co-signers allowed at select properties
- 1 Bedroom up to 3 people
- 2 Bedroom up to 5 people
- 3 Bedroom up to 7 people
- 1 bedroom up to 2 vehicles
- 2 bedroom up to 3 vehicles
- 3 bedroom up to 3 vehicles
- Application fee is nonrefundable
- Security Deposit is refundable within 48 hours of reserving apartment
- After 48 hours, security deposit is nonrefundable
- Assistive-living animals and indoor cats welcome at all Mark-Taylor properties
- Dogs accepted at select properties (breed restrictions may apply)
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
To honor our brave men and women who protect our freedom, Mark-Taylor presents Military Love, an exclusive discount program that applies to active, reserve, retired and disabled military personnel. Simply use the promo code “MTLOVE” on your online application and RECEIVE $300 off your move-in*!
*Must show current Military ID card or DD-214 to receive discount at move-in. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Life Upgraded Guaranteed
Mark-Taylor and San Marquis are committed to upgrading your life in your new apartment home. The quality of our craftsmanship and customer service come together to create the ultimate in luxury apartment living. As our resident, if you find yourself looking to upgrade your life further by moving to another apartment at San Marquis, we're here to help. Our "Life Upgraded"
Guarantee will allow you to relocate to another apartment home within our community at no additional cost to you. To learn more, stop by the office for details.
*No fees to transfer, pending inspection
*Eligible residents are contracted to a 12 month lease and must occupy original apartment for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days
*Market rental rate will apply to new apartment
- October 18, 2012
- Mark-Taylor breaks ground on 384-unit community in high-tech corridor
- October 9, 2012
- Mark-Taylor takes giving to new levels
- August 26, 2012
- Mark Willis named Development Controller
- May 15, 2012
- Mark-Taylor/Kitchell celebrate grand opening of Tempe community
- November 18, 2013
- First Mark-Taylor-Designed Rental Community Opening In Gilbert
- November 2013
- Mark-Taylor featured as "Best Places to Rent" in AZ
- October 2012
- "Brightest stars" - Arizona Business Magazine
- October 2012
- "Living in Luxury" - Arizona Business Magazine
- September 3, 2012
- "Apartment development ramps up in Scottsdale" - Arizona Republic
- August 3, 2012
- "New large-scale, luxury apartment community opens in Chandler" - Arizona Republic
- July 15, 2012
- "Scottsdale polo matches grab well-known sponsors" - Business Journal
- July 9, 2012
- "Luxury apartments offer dream room prize in innovative Pinterest promotion" - Arizona Republic
- May 15, 2012
- "Mark-Taylor/Kitchell celebrate grand opening of Tempe community" - Arizona Republic
- May 11, 2012
- "Arizona builders catering apartments to families" - Arizona Daily Star
Best houseplants to clear toxins
Studies have shown that the air indoors is usually way more polluted than the air outside. “In the late ‘80s, NASA and the Associated Landscape Contractors of America studied houseplants as a way to purify …
Amazon lockers: only at Mark-Taylor
At Mark-Taylor you’re one of a very select group of apartment renters who can get your packages delivered to one of our sweet on-site Amazon lockers.
Mark-Taylor is the first residential management company to align …
Mark-Taylor Summer of Love pool parties celebrate neighborhood, a sense of community, poolside fun and friends. Don’t miss the last party August 27th at San Milan!
We knew it – now everyone does
Did you know?? Mark-Taylor was named THE Best Places to Work in Multifamily. The annual list of “Best Places to Work” was created by Multifamily Leadership & Talent Summit and Best Companies Group.…
Are you hip? If you live in a Mark-Taylor community you just might be…
Four Phoenix neighborhoods and Tempe made it to the Unofficial Guide to Hipsterhoods of the Mountain West. The nonscientific analysis of cities across the Mountain West …
And we have six communities there!
The town of Gilbert was recently ranked No. 22 in the “Best Places to Live 2014” for cities with a population of 50,000 to 300,000 people in Money Magazine, with a projected job growth …
Cox G1gablast: yep, we got it.
Did you know Mark-Taylor’s San Travesia community was the first to benefit from Internet speeds 100 times faster? That’s right – residents at San Travesia have broadband supremacy! Read this Phoenix Business Journal story …
The post Playing Pokemon Go? You might get there faster with G1 appeared first on Mark-Taylor Beat.
We’re heading up!
After some depressing years, Arizona is on a path of growth over the next five years, according to Forbes Magazine and Moody’s Analytics. Forbes projects Arizona to experience 3 percent job growth over the next five years …
Sweet! We have a winner!
We’re so pleased to announce that our very own sweet Julie Krentz has been honored with a prestigious NAHB Pillar of the Industry Award for Property Manager of the Year! Julie has overseen the lease-up …